Riddle for the Weekend

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:25:49 -0700 (MST)

This sounds like a riddle we need Les to ring in on.

I will take a stab at it because you said it took time for the glue to
dry.  Was it a drop of dried glue on the side of a damper felt?

My first tho't was that it was a loose round nut on the keystop rail,
but that would not require glue to dry.

Jim Coleman, Sr.