Where to get Wurlitzer Silicon

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 22:57:25 -0500

Mark,

Yes, Baldwin and Wurlitzer Tech service are hahdled together by Kent Webb who
is now in Loveland, Ohio.  They still carry the same silicone and offer it
for sale.  The phone # is 800- 876-2976 ext 8585.  Kent has an email address,
but, since it's on AOL, don't plan on him being able to check it any time
soon.  If I can help further, feel free to email me or call (we're almost
local).  Seems like I have the engineering specs on that somewhere in the
library, if I can just find it.

Later,

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT