The use of Vulgate on the net.

Richard M remoody@easnetsd.com
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:34:46 -0600

Horace

You wrote...

	"And, it would probably have had the "Pomona" model action..."

Don't you mean Pu-moana action?

Regarding three dot journalism...  The Great Herb Caen of the San Francisco
Chron. (his word) used to ask that question, "is three dot journalism
dead?"  Surely you have been reading the Chron, or perhaps early editions
of the New York Tribune? So who gets the credit for ...   ?

Richard Moody

igpae atinlae orfay verai