The use of Vulgate on the net.

Mon, 27 Jan 1997 14:34:57 -0800

Richard,

At 10:41 PM 1/25/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Given all the mergers of piano companies, do you suppose Estey-Lauter could
>have emerged??
>Imagine  posting to rmmp. ( rec.music.maker.piano) ...." Seeking info on
>Estey-Lauter, Olfax, N.J. Upright Grand ."

Surely, such an instrument would have to be an "Upright Concert Grand
Pianoforte".  And, it would probably have had the "Pomona" model action
from the house of Morris & Ashley.  The case design, would, of course have
been done by Silvertone/Tadema with execution by the Grace L. Ferguson
Airline and Chainsaw Art Company.

>  ,,,,Stay tuned.....     Aunt
>Anna should send this one.

Well, someone's Aunt Anna should, anyway.

Who says three dot journalism is dead?

Horace

>Richard Moody
>

>----------
>From: Horace Greeley <hgreeley@leland.Stanford.EDU>
>To: pianotech@byu.edu
>Subject: The use of Vulgate on the net.
>Date: Friday, January 24, 1997 8:22 PM
>snip...
>Oh, I almost forgot.  Since we had so many wonderful responses re: the
>concrete piano (Stoneway, Mason, etc.), I found myself wondering if the
>instrument in question was not simply Lauter than the others...
>
>I'm sorry.  Really, I am.
>
>Well, apologetic, if not contrite.
>

>Best to all.
>
>Film at 11.