Technicial Document On-Line

Rob Kiddell atonal@planet.eon.net
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:08:44 +0000

Greetings List,

	I've managed to upload my Baldwin butt leather replacement document
onto my homepage. It is accessible at:
		http://planet.eon.net/~atonal/atonal.html
Go to the main page, and scroll down the left-hand sidebar to the
Technicial Documents section. WARNING: this homepage uses frames and
requires Netscape Navigator 2.02 or equivalent. You can download this
from the opening page at the above address. For those of you who are
not frame-enhanced but have web access, you can access the document
directly at http://planet.eon.net/~atonal/techdoc.html
	I can also e-mail the HTML document or MS Publisher formatted one to
anyone interested.
	As editor of the Canadian Association of Piano Technicians
newsletter 'Unisonus', I intend to upload a new technicial document
every couple of months. Due to limited server space, I can only do
one at a time, but I'll keep an archive off-line for those
interested.
	Please, let me know what you think, and suggestions and material are
 always welcome.

Regards,

Rob Kiddell
R.P.T., P.T.G.