Your Help Would Be Appreciated

MR FRANK E BAXTER Pianos@prodigy.com
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 15:18:38, -0500

             *If I could have a moment of your time, please*
First,
let me say that as a piano tuner-technician I am very excited
to have discovered your group!
Second,
as the host of All About Pianos (http://pages.prodigy.com/pianos/)
I am even more excited to have found you!
I realize that the idea of your group is to provide a forum for
professionals to exchange information.  I will not waste your time
with mundane questions.

Our goal is to provide accurate, interesting information about the
piano to people around the world (our visitor count is fast approaching
10,000).  While most of our visitors are novices, we do receive visits
from many professionals as well.

I am constantly searching for new sources of information, ideas,
articles,suggestions, hints etc.
I would love to get your permission to post some of the interesting
topics you discuss.(Amazing stories, tricks, hints, facts, puns etc.).
Credit would be given to the author, unless you prefer we don't use
your name.
We would never give out your personal email address or the
pianotech address.

You would be providing a great public service by sharing the vast
accumulation of knowledge your group represents, without having to
deal with the public (we will take care of that part).

We are also working on an area for piano technicians where we want
to post more technical information, to be shared with piano tech's
from around the world.

Please visit All About Pianos before you make your decision.
                         http://pages.prodigy.com/pianos/

Thank you for your time, and please pardon the intrusion.

Sincerely yours,

Frank Baxter
Host
email     pianos@prodigy.com