u.k. APOLOGY

Barrie Heaton piano@airtime.co.uk
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:30:58 +0000

Hmmmm. a battery hey do you have a clockwork radio as well?  :-)

I've invested in a tape streamer and shall be investing in a power serge
protector.  So far its cost me two days lost income a lost weekend one
step closer to an ulcer and god knows how many little dittys and
shareware programs I acquirred over the years.  I managed to retrieve my
data base of emails.

Are well back to reinstalling software.

Barrie.

--