glass soundboard.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:18:05 -0500

Frans:

Thank you for writing. Good to have you on board.

The main questions I have are: 1 how does he make the glass soundboard?; 2.
does it have crown?, 3. how does he put the crown in? If Kees is reluctant to
share these answers, I can understand, but perhaps if he shared some of his
ideas, and concerns, we might be able to help him.  If, according to Andre,
he has bene reluctant to talk to the manufacturers, perhaps we could pursuade
him to do so. It would be in his best interest, both in stature and
financially, if he had the manufactureres help him develop this project.

As I have mentioned, I heard a CD with him playing on one of his glass
soundboard pianos, and the sound is very pleasant.  There could be a future
in glass soundboards,  not as competition with wood soundboards, but, as you
said, as a new kind of instrument.

Wim Blees  RPT
St. Louis