mailing lists

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 15:57:47 -0800 (PST)

List,
	My original 2 questions about mailing lists and Publishers
Clearing House have kept this thing going longer than need be.  I
propose an end to this thread with the following:
	When I asked Gina the question about receiving mail with my
membership number on it, I also forwarded a copy to home office.  Larry
replied privately and basically stated that home office will sell
membership lists to PTG members.  He also stated that sometimes they
will sell them to piano related businesses and organizations but that
they excersized great caution and that they were only in label or list
form, never electronic.
	Many thanks to Wim, Gina, Larry and uh...yea...Jeff and all
others who supplied information.  Let's consider this thread ended.

Ron