Ampico Player

Aaron Bousel abousel@rocler.qc.ca
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:16:23 -0500

I've just come from a new customer who has a 6'7" Chickering with an Ampico
player living in a drawer under the keybed.  The piano was reconditioned
about ten years ago (new strings, new hammers).  Not great work but not bad
enough to have to re-do.  My customer is VERY interested in getting the
player mechanism going again.  The piano is in Montr=E9al.  I don't know of
anyone around here who does that.  She's willing to ship it just about
anywhere it needs to go.  So, does anyone know who does this kind of work?
Preferably in the northeast but competency and skills would outweigh
geographical convenience.  Thanks.

Regards,

Aaron Bousel
Ormstown, QC  Canada