Unsolicited mail

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 22:01:41 -0800 (PST)

Eugenia,
	As per my post about Publishers Clearing House you replied
stating that Home office doesn't sell mailing lists.  On a regular
basis, I receive junk mail from lots of places with my name and my PTG
membership number next to it on the label.
Most of these are for PTG seminars.
	From time to time, however,  one will be from a private business
advertising.  Since those things are piano related it doesn't bother me
but I've always been curious how they got my name since I always thought
that home office was confidential?  Any clarifications?  Does home office
sell mailing lists to piano related businesses?

Ron Shiflet
Phoenix Chapter