"Stretch Marks"

Ronald R Shiflet ron_and_lorene@juno.com
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 02:16:13 -0800 (PST)

Dale,
	Call the manufacturer.  Most of the time, their rep can tell you
how to fix it over the phone.  It should be a warranty job.  In the eyes
of the customer this can make you and the manufacturer look good.  In the
eyes of the manufacturer, this makes you look good and you're setting
yourself up for future referrals.  It shouldn't be hard to resolve this
in a way that all parties win.  Good luck.

Ron Shiflet