ears and electricity

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:02:32 -0700

>reasons as we saw them. The cowboy :-) mr Barrie Heaton spoke of

If I may make a comment here (being from cattle country and all <g>),
cowboys, while known to be a bit "colourful" in their behaviour, are also
generally respected as loyal, tough, trustworthy hard workers.  B-})

Those whom you call "cowboys" we generally refer to as "gunslingers".
Cowboys are fun (and music)-loving romantics, whereas gunslingers are sleazy
and irreputable itenerants who make their livings with a weapon without a
care for the welfare of others.

I'll get off my soapbox now... <BIG grin!>

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com