Thanks!

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 22:09:57 -0800

Jim wrote:

> The articles on learning to tune aurally using the SAT were done between
> Oct and Dec '96.
>
> Jim Coleman, Sr.
>
> PS If I can bring them up, I will include them as attachment. Look above
> for them.  Oops!  I couldn't find them. They were in my mail area until
> my hard disk virus last month.  I suppose you can eventually find them
> in the archives. JWC
>
> On Sat, 18 Jan 1997, Ryan, Philip wrote:
>
> > Dear Mark and List:
> >
> > Read your posting about Jim Coleman's article(s) about learning aural
> > tuning using the SAT as a guide.

> > Phil Ryan
> > Associate, PTG

Dear Phil,

I found 2 of the articles, dtd 22 Oct 96 @18:09:32 and 21:54:54

This is the search engine for the archives:
http://www.webcom.com/wind/ptsearch.html
I got the above by entering "SAT,aural tuning"

Another way to retrieve the archives is to send a message to:
listserv@byu.edu

In the body of the message, put:  index pianotech -all

This will give you a list of all the archive digests.  To get a
specific digest, send a message to the listserver again, and
put in the body of the message:  get pianotech
pianotech.083.95

(or whatever number of the digest you want).

Happy hunting!

Warren

--
Warren D. Fisher