Player Problem, Agraffes

Patrick C. Poulson bonifarm@oro.net
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 10:39:58 +0000

List Members:  I have to humble requests for information from you all.
The first is in regards to a Hardman Duo player console piano.  The
tempo lever is apparently disconnected, leaving the action a the
lowest tempo setting.  The tempo lever moves its control rod in and
out of the bellows (a governor?) freely, making no change.  How does
one get inside this black box and reattach the rod?
	2nd question: I am restringing a Hazelton grand with agraffes
throughout the scale.  What is the best way to recondition them?
	By the way, thanks to all of you for your input on tool boxes. I
wound up buying a Datamaster through SF Piano Supply, and am very
satisfied with it.  Thanks again for all your help, Patrick Poulson,
RPt