Publishers Clearing House

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 08:53:01 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-01-19 03:34:03 EST, FirTree@AOL.COM writes:

<< It seems I remember hearing that PTG Headquarters has sold the membership
 lists to various firms in the past. Although, if they got your name so
 obviously wrong, it should (or could) have happened to the entire list.
 Hmmmph.

 Dave Stocker, RPT
 firtree@aol.com
 Tumwater, WA >>

Dave,
During the four years I served on PTG's Board of Directors, I know this did
not happen for this is one subject that I talked with our Executive Director
Larry Goldsmith to ensure that it not happen. While I can't say what has
transpired since July 96, I can assure you that PTG did not release it's
membership list prior to then in this fashion. And I would expect that it has
not since then. I would suggest that you contact your RVP, Ward Guthrie, or
any other member of the Board to confirm.
Gina Carter