strings cannot be tuned!

Daryl Matthies pianotec@hcsinc.com
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 21:20:14 -0600

I once met a women who came into our music store to buy some music.  I gave
her one of my business cards and asked her if she would like me to tune her
piano.  She said, "Gosh no, she has a Wurl and all of her strings have a
hook on them at the pin, so the piano will never go out of tune".  I think
the sale person told her this many years ago and no explaining could change
her mind.  Wow!

Mathis Piano Service
Daryl Matthies