foot switch

Oorebeek A. oorebeek@euronet.nl
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 22:02:38 +0000

I agree Bob,
To be able to make a beautiful tuning without machines satisfies me =
too allthough I have a Yamaha PT-100 in posession.
I think a compromise would be the best...Sometimes a machine comes in =
incredibly handy especially in noicy places and when one has to tune =
two or more instruments.
And I also agree on what you said about "a pianist says " it was just =
tuned yesterday but something isn't quite right".

Let us be happy we can do without!

>All you people, all those devices....after following tuners using these
>things(particularly in a concert situation), it's becoming clearer now as =
>why a pianist says " it was just tuned yesterday but something isn't quite
>right".
>
>A little too much attention to whats going on around the job at hand?
>
>Just my opinion! (;~)
>
>Aurally yours,
>
>Bob Moffatt
>Calgary, Alberta