more lists

Wallace Scherer 74114.2105@CompuServe.COM
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:29:01 -0500 (EST)

This is great. I have really been enlightened by the good information that is
being shared over this medium. I am new at this internet stuff, and I wondered
if any of you could tell me where I could sign up for other mailing lists (not
all at once, mind you) to discuss such things as:
	Home repair, Chevy Celebrity owners, classical music radio
	stations, and such Christian life topics as Missionary work
	and Theological issues. Thanks.

By the way, I sent a letter to the Head of the Music Department at the
university we were discussing, reminding him of my availability and offering
printed material in case he needed something to help convince his superiors of
the need for a piano maintenance budget. This prompted me to write a brochure
called "Caring for your piano" based on a 1979 brochure put out by the National
Piano Manufacturers' Association. If anyone would like a copy, I can send it as
an attached file. - Wally