PIANOTECH digest 687(off-topic posts)

Joel A. Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:30:10 -0600

Bob et all,
This list contains enough posts each day that I vote for not adding more
just to be deleted.   These off-topic posts are 'interesting' , but clutter
to me.
        The name of this list is pianotech.  There is a chat line for our
personal input.
         I vote for keeping this list devoted to our professional discussion.