PIANOTECH digest 687(off-topic posts)

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 13:11:32 -0500 (EST)

I enjoy some of the off-topic posts and not others. Remember, if we look at
the original reason the list was set up, almost everything is off-topic on
this list except discussion of institutional piano maintenance. If a
non-technical post is clearly marked (off-topic) or its subject line makes is
clear that it is non-technical in nature, those who are too busy to chat just
now can skip these messages. How do others feel?  Is there any objection to a
little social chat among piano technicians? How does the list owner feel?

Thanks,
Bob Davis
Stockton, CA