Service fees

Pianotoone@aol.com Pianotoone@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 23:43:26 -0500 (EST)

<<      I remember many years ago, standing in the door, hold the bill from
the
 refrigerator repairman.  As he drove, whistling, out of sight,  I realized
 that he had been in my house for 35 minutes, installed a $22 part, and i had
 just spent $125.
      This was on a piece of equipment that only cost  $700!  I was spending
 90 minutes, tuning a piece of equipment that cost $20,000 and I was charging

My awakening came after a plumber charged me $60.00 for removing a pocket
comb from a commode.  It took him less than 5 minutes.  His business was
located 10 minutes away.

I have seen no difference in my appointment book (except that it keeps
getting fuller)