Monochord (BMW Isetta)

Frederick G Scoles scoles@oswego.edu
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 16:35:12 -0500 (EST)

During the early Isetta years, my older sister gave me an Isetta toy car
complete with friction wheel drive.  It was about 6 inches long and the
front door opened and the steering wheel worked.  A toy collector said
that the Isetta toy would now bring about $6,000. if I still had it....I
don't. So I still tune pianos.

Fred Scoles, RPT