Lo bass tuning

Ted Simmons ted@palmnet.net
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 18:09:46 -0400

I left out a bit of information.  The piano was a used LaPetite purchased
from a music store that calls me to do their warranty tunings.  So there
was no money involved between the customer and me.  I've advised the store
owner of the problem and I'm going back one more time with all the
information you fellows have given me and I'll try to either tune it to her
satisfaction or explain to her why she needs to get a larger piano.  By the
way, she traded it in on a rusty hulk of a Conn upright which was 100 cents
flat and she said she never had that problem with the Conn.  Actually, it
had longer bass strings than her LaPetite.