Agraffe extraction

BDeTar@aol.com BDeTar@aol.com
Thu, 09 Jan 1997 01:07:06 -0500 (EST)

Hello Lance!!

Great seeing you again in NawLan's...that is the correct pronunciation isn't
it?  The last dinner was GREAT!!  I'll look forward to another one when I
come back to replace the hammers on the CFIII.  My treat!

Re: removing broken agraffes, The modified screwdriver is nice but if you
have a reversible drill handy, another great way is to use a left hand drill
bit available from good machine shops.  When used in a reversible drill, the
agraffe stub usually ends up turning out before you've drilled very far into
the stub.  This is due, in part, to the heat that is developed in the
drilling process breaking down any corrosion.

This is a "must have" tool for anyone working on "potential agraffe
breakers"!!

Good Luck!!

Brian De Tar, RPT         "NO OBSTACLES...ONLY OPPORTUNITIES!!"
BDeTar@aol.com