SAT - Hardware questions

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Mon, 06 Jan 1997 16:51:28 +0000

> Date:          Sun, 05 Jan 1997 21:07:34 -0800
> From:          Warren Fisher <fish@communique.net>
> Subject:       Re: SAT - Hardware questions
> To:            pianotech@byu.edu

List,

I was under the impression I should let my SAT warn me when it
needed charging before charging it.  Can I charge it whenever I
want and not lessen the life of the battery?  It would certainly
be more convenient to charge it every week rather that keep an
eye out for the little left window "low battery" display.

ilvey, RPT
Pacifica, CA