UK Help with SAT

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Tue, 07 Jan 1997 19:56:28 +0000

I've had a strange phone call from  the Father of a piano tuner who
bought a SAT three years ago and is unable to tune a piano acurate
enough.  (I'm afraid you'll have to bear witrh me a little bit as I am
still not that knowledeable on ETAs)  He says he's only received three
FACs I'm sure you no what they are and this does not seem to be enough
to cover the range of pianos he comes across.

His Father informes me that he's had the SAT back to the U.K. agents for
checking over at £70.00 ago and still no joy.  his Son,  is phoning me
back later on to give me more information.  What I can gather from his
Father he wants to know if he can buy more stored tunings from
somewhere.  Is this possible?

Fineally can you reccommend some good series of articles I can pull off
the PTGs archives I know Jim is a avid writer on the subject.

Hope I havn't rambled too much and you have got a general idea of what I
think I want.

What a strange world a committeed aural tuner helping out a visual
tuner.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |