Yamaha Silent Piano

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Mon, 06 Jan 1997 18:29:30 -0800

c_farinella@conknet.com wrote:

> Recently I was called to service a Yamaha Silent Piano, and when I asked
> if the woman had had any problems with the piano, she mentioned that she
> found that it missed notes on a soft blow, and she didn't feel that she
> had the control she might like.
>
> Has anyone had this situation arise?  Suggestions?
>
> Charles Farinella, RPT
> c_farinella@conknet.com

Charles,

Contact Jack Wyatt, PTG RVP at the Cc address above. He has a process
for speeding up repitition in uprights by adjusting the action support
posts and shortening the hammer blow somewhat.  Let him explain directly
rather than getting it third hand from me. You may be able to get what
you want that way.  I'm not familiar with this piano, so I may not be
grasping the problem.

Via con Dios!

Warren
--