SAT Problem

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Mon, 06 Jan 1997 09:39:08 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Sy Zabrocki wrote:

> My SAT has a slight problem with the jack which receives the mini plug for the line switch. Lately the line switch won't always advance to the next note. I found that rotating the plug a half turn or so causes the switch to work again. Could the contact
 in the jack be worn enough so it doesn't touch the plug point firmly? I've even filed a mark on the plug in the position it works best.
> I have replaced the plug a couple times in the last few years.
> Anyone had this problem? I'll probably have to call Sanderson but don't want to send it in if not necessary.

	Sy,
	I've had this problem a couple of times and been able to fix it by
applying a little Protek CLP to the plug and working it around. It's worth
a try. BTW, I use the Reyburn thumbswitch.

Steve Brady, RPT
University of Washington
Seattle, WA