Thanks!

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 21:16:45 -0800

LTpianoman@aol.com wrote:

> > >Search the archives to find these
>  How would I locate the archives? I'm totally unfamiliar with the archives.
> Can anybody explain? Thanks!
> LT

Another way to retrieve the archives is to send a message to:
listserv@byu.edu

In the body of the message, put:  index pianotech -all

This will give you a list of all the archive digests.  To get a
specific digest, send a message to the listserver again, and
put in the body of the message:  get pianotech
pianotech.083.95

(or whatever number of the digest you want).

Vince Mrykalo

--
Warren D. Fisher
fish@communique.net