SAT vs ASU

Jim pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Sat, 04 Jan 1997 19:58:49 -0700 (MST)

Well, SAT wins!  Oh yes, Ohio played a great game too.

We sure tho't ASU would do it.  I'm wearing the crying towel.  When
we were ahead I think over-confidence took over.  We let them do it
to us in such a short time, especially when you consider that we stoned
them all day long.  Well we have given Cooper two wins at the Rose Bowl.
He must love us.

that Florida game should be great tomorrow.

I liked your last post on the SAT and your experiences with it.  It should
be and encouragement to others to make it easier on themselves.

My son Jim Jr. is at the Fiesta Bowl watching Penn State clean up on
Texas here in Tempe.

It's back to work for me. I'm doing a 3 hour tuning class here at AZ State
Seminar on Friday.  We will have a judging on tuning styles at the end of
the class.  I've got to get those pianos ready tomorrow.  All the tuning
will be done with the SAT, but I will introduce the RCT briefly during the
first part of the class.  Dean sent me a device for showing the RCT
screens on a large TV screen.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS I'm sorry I didn't get this sent at the time I wrote it.  We've now
finished the seminar I mentioned above.