Tuners--Broken Pins

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 19:52:15 -0500 (EST)

I can't imagine electroplating on a plate. It would have to be taken down to
the metal and sanded smooth. The only other method using electricity which I
know of is powder coating (and this requires baking at high temps.)
Is the ol' translation thing going on here?
Jon Page
Cape Cod. Mass
jpage@capecod.net

Jon Page