SAT Problem

Sy Zabrocki only4zab@imt.net
Sun, 05 Jan 1997 00:31:26 -0700

>From Sy Zabrocki--RPT

My SAT has a slight problem with the jack which receives the mini plug =
for the line switch. Lately the line switch won't always advance to the =
next note. I found that rotating the plug a half turn or so causes the =
switch to work again. Could the contact in the jack be worn enough so it =
doesn't touch the plug point firmly? I've even filed a mark on the plug =
in the position it works best.=20

I have replaced the plug a couple times in the last few years.

Anyone had this problem? I'll probably have to call Sanderson but don't =
want to send it in if not necessary.

Sy Zabrocki--RPT