Accuholism- New machine for TunerJeff (gasp!)

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 02 Jan 1997 06:02:05 -0700 (MST)

	Steve,

	I have been making and using a DoubleMute which applies the
pattern you suggested to uprights. It is a wire fork with two rubber
wedges which have a width of 1/4 inch.

	You can make one yourself or, if you prefer, I have them available
for $10.00 plus S&H.

	Ken Burton, "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta