american tuners

Carlos Gustavo Kersten kersten@compuland.com.br
Wed, 01 Jan 1997 11:36:00 -0300

--Boundary_[ID_fNGiGmiIxKeHYwkjbYI9qQ]

     Dear list

    I think you will like to know about the text published in the
Brazilian newspaper "O Globo", of Dec.26,1996 :

     "One of more complete tuners is in the city of Rio de Janeiro : the
American pianist George Boyd.
    He started in this function becouse he was not satisfied with the
tuners of our country. Boyd took a course at Steinway and got a diploma
signed by Franz Mohr, the technician of Vladimir Horowitz.
    Boyd plans to move to Rio and he has the support of famous Brazilian
pianists as Nelson Freire and Paula da Matta."

    What do you think about?

        Happy new year !!!

Carlos Gustavo Kersten
Kersten Pianos
Estrada da Saudade,290 Petrópolis RJ.Brasil
kersten@compuland.com.br

--Boundary_[ID_fNGiGmiIxKeHYwkjbYI9qQ]

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;Dear list</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I think you will like to know about the text published
in the Brazilian newspaper &quot;O Globo&quot;, of Dec.26,1996 :</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &quot;One of more complete tuners is in the
city of Rio de Janeiro : the American pianist George Boyd.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; He started in this function becouse he was not satisfied
with the tuners of our <U>country</U>. Boyd took a course at Steinway and
got a diploma signed by Franz Mohr, the technician of Vladimir Horowitz.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Boyd plans to move to Rio and he has the support
of famous Brazilian pianists as Nelson Freire and Paula da Matta.&quot;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What do you think about?</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Happy new year !!!</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT><FONT FACE="Times New Roman,Times">Carlos Gustavo Kersten</FONT></DT>

<DT><FONT FACE="Times New Roman,Times">Kersten Pianos</FONT></DT>

<DT><FONT FACE="Times New Roman,Times">Estrada da Saudade,290 Petr&oacute;polis
RJ.Brasil</FONT></DT>

<DT><FONT FACE="Times New Roman,Times">kersten@compuland.com.br</FONT></DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_[ID_fNGiGmiIxKeHYwkjbYI9qQ]--