come and go and come back

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 15:04:10 -0500 (EST)

I told "Jim" it would more unfairly swing the balance of listers toward
the IDIOTS if folks like he unsuscribe.  Guess one can't have any public
bonking, framming, or F***-ing, except it be within the very narrow scope
of that which is approved by "them".....  Those are likely the ones who
want to spout all their god-talk over the waves, which is very offensive
to me.

Leslie Bartlett M. Mus
Houston Chapter PTG
lesbart@juno.com