Tuning Pin Quick-Fix

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:07:48 -0500 (EST)

Danny:

I am not a constant user of "that stuff", but I have used it on occasion,
especially on spinets. It does work. As long as you know that the problem is
not a cracked block, and since the piano is not worth putting new one in,
what have you got to lose. One word of caution, since you've never used the
"that stuff", be sure to remove the action, and lay down some newspaper on
the keybed. If  the dope does run through the block, you don't want it on the
action, or the keybed.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis