plate bolt tightening tool for Young Chang?

Hrschm@aol.com Hrschm@aol.com
Tue, 04 Feb 1997 23:18:55 -0500 (EST)

          Does anyone know if there is availible a phillips head screwdriver
blade that will fit in my tuning hammer tip to tighten the screws on Young
Chang Grands and other Asian pianos. The tool I carry for the purpose from
A.P.S.C. do not fit these smaller plate bolt screws.    Thanks
                        Russell Schmidt R.P.T
                                                 Lexington , Ky.