Impact hammer for restringing

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:26:39 -0500

There must be some misunderstanding....  I may not be using the right term
here.  I mean a tool to drive the tuning pins into the block.  In using the
Scortino tool as I did on this last job, I drove dozens of pins in at a
time.  Is there an air driven (or electric) tool used to hammer pins in.
Would this possibly mess up tuning pin holes?  It seems that I've heard of
some power tool being used.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.