"Authorized" Steinway Techs?

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 21:28:32 -0600

Dear Friends,

A good customer called me about 15 minutes ago, and she wants to know if
there is a list of "Authorized" Steinway Technicians.  She would like to
know as soon as possible if there is anyone in or around Joplin, Missouri
(Southwest corner of Missouri) who is an Authorized Steinway Technician.  Is
there a master list of such technicians?  Would Steinway in New York have
such a list?

I would appreciate your help very much.  She would like to have a reply by
10:00 am CST.  If you have a phone number that I can call in New York to
find out, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven
dkvander@clandjop.com
Joplin, Missouri, USA
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild
web page:  http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/