Accu-Tuner and CyberTuner

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 22:08:47 +0200

Dear Mr. Swafford,
Thank you for your fast and to the point reply!
In Holland there is hardly any knowledge about those hip american =
tuning machines.
I am sure on the other hand that right now, a couple of dutch =
colleagues read these lines and will later say to me" I told you so a =
long time ago" they knowing all about it....
Anyway, the tuning machines you describe are not for sale here (as =
far as I know, oops)
On one of my travels to the US, I got aqainted with Richard =
Davenport, a colleague in LA, He showed me a whitish strange looking =
tuning device.
It was connected with a wire to his tuning hammer and the most =
interesting part was the fact that (this is what he told me) one =
could put a sort of credit card in the thing to record one's own =
tuning!
Now that made a deep dent.
Thank you for bringing me up to date!

friendly greetings from: