Conservative Octaves

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 23:42:19 -0400 (EDT)

Don't worry Stephen, this is a nice neaighborly group, and we don't
"ticket" our fellow members. Except Ron Torella fines you if you do a
dumb post and insist oncopying the entire post it refers to.
Nice post, though, Stephen. I might have something to say on it later.

(Sorry, Ron, but some people still don't know what your talking about.)

Bill Ballard, RPT
NH Chapt.

"If we see you SMOKING we will assume that you are on fire and will take
appropriate measures".......Sign in a Music Dept. Hallway