Router blade

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:49:33 -0400 (EDT)

On 10/20/96, RPSPIANO@aol.com rote:
<<I just had the opportunity to use one of Andre Bolducs router " blades"
.. If you haven't seen the "blade"  it is 4" in dia. w/ 6 carbide teeth
mounted on a 1/2"  arbor with a pilot. Requires variable speed router /
blade speed not to exceed 16,000 RPM. The Bosch #B1450  variable speed
plunge router worked very well, runs 10,000 to 25,000 RPM cost me around
$230.00. I think Brooks Ltd. will be handling them in the U.S.>>

Chris Robinson was marketing something identical fifteen years ago,
but stopped (maybe on the advice of an attorney.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter

"Filing the bridgepins sure puts a sparkle on the restringing, but is
best done before the plate is re-installed" .........recent shop journal
entry