Was Re: Conservative Octaves

William Maxim WMaxim@gnn.com
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 07:25:14 +0000

Jeff:

You wrote -

>ps-
>   Everytime one of these valuable 'threads' runs by on the
TechList... I
>think of all the tuners, throughout the world, who AREN"T on the
TechList.
>How can we change that?

I've offered to do a session at our next PTG chapter (Palmetto)
meeting presenting several of the major threads the list has
followed since I joined the list a couple of months ago.  I know a
few of our members have computers and are not yet using them in
this valuable way.

Bill Maxim, RPT
Serving South Carolina from Greer and Columbia
Satisfying discriminating musicians since 1955