Collard & Collard

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 19:12:32 -0400

I had a customer with a Collard & Collard, but she wanted it restored. The
first thing I recommended to her was to replace the action with a modern one.
Because this was an English piano, I wrote to the company in England, and
they were able to find a piano tech who could make a new modern action to fit
in the piano.

Unfortunately the customer never went ahead with the project, but I have
found since that someone like Chris Robinson could do the same thing. I
didn't talk to him personally about it, but someone told me he could do that.
This information could be helpful if you are trying to find a buyer.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis