WHITE TEETH

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 22:46:53 -0800

> Tu> Richard Wagner's address is:
> Tu> 7709 S.W. Pfaffle #40
> Tu> Tigard, OR  97223
>

> Tu> Eric Leatha, RPT
>
>Eric,
>I sent Richard Wagner an invitation to exhibit at the California State
>Convention in Sacramento next February. I sent it to the address you gave
>above which I got out of an old Journal. The letter came back. I sent another
>invitation to the address below which I found in the latest Journal and it
>did not come back.
>
>Richard Wagner RPT
>P.O. Box 1952
>Lake Oswego, OR  97035
>

>Scott Johnson
>Auburn, California
>scott.e.johnson@24stex.com
>
>___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21 [NR]

Then you got the right address.  I just pulled mine out of the membership
directory.  I noticed your post after I posted, and thought one of those
addresses might be wrong.  I visited with Richard last weekend and gave him
instructions on signing on to Pianotech-  Are you out there Dick?

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com
"Brains First...  then the Hard Work"