lost in the outback

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 13:22:51 +0100

 Hi André,

A way to find your friend is look in your news groups or some of the
huge lists of people requiring pen pals.  Email them, and see if your
friend is in the Sidney yellow pages or phone book.  You may have better
luck that way.

People on the list:

Their tends to be a lot like myself who only ocassionally participate on
the list basically time does not permit constant monitoring of the list
but I have been on it about 18 Months in various disguises and
contributed a little.

Good luck with setting up your new organisation, you also may consider
contacting the PTA in England which also runs an entrance exam, but with
a slightly different approach to the PTG, but the end result the same as
the PTG.

Kind regards,

Barrie.

In article <199610122222.AAA02982@mail.euronet.nl>, oorebeek
<oorebeek@euronet.nl> writes

--

Barrie Heaton                                  |  Be Environmentally Friendly
The UK PIano Page                              |