the new piano union in Holland

Leonard Childs lenny@mail.stic.net
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 07:33:33 -0500

oorebeek wrote:

> Dear coleagues,
> those who replied, thank you very much!
> I wrote a new letter stating my questions to a member of the PTG (Mr L. Goldsmith) and I am now waiting for the reply.
> One of the benefits of email is that it works so fast, is that not convenient.
> I wonder, how many technicians are ther actually connected to this email address?
> As you know, I am fairly new on the internet, but I keep seeing the same names..anybody know?
>
> Also thanks for the addres where one can purchase teeth whitening.
>
> friendly greetings from:
>
> André Oorebeek
> Hartenstraat 6'' - 1016 CB Amsterdam
> the Netherlands
> Tel/Fax: 020-6237357
> email: oorebeek@euronet.nlDear Andre',
I'm excited about your new Guild or Union in Amsterdam, it's a great
step forward to new heights in learning and the shareing of
information.Sometimes I wish that we had established a Union instead of
a Guild, because a Union is easier to control.  There have been several
times in the National as well as the "home" chapters, where a backed-up
written control structure would or could have made the difference
between good or bad feelings within the organization.  Just my own
personal views on the subject.

Leonard (Lenny) Childs, RPT
San Antonio, TX