Punching tool

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:58:32 -0500 (CDT)

>...My wife thinks I'm a genius, my neighbors think I'm wierd, and my family
>wonders how I ever made it this far.  Attached is a bitmap of this tool.
>
>Lar

Dear Lar,

=46irst, let me say, I agree with your wife, neighbors, and your family   :-=
)

Thank you for your efforts and your file ( I couldn't open it.)  Ford Piano
Supply Company has a Punching Lifter tool I have been using for a decade or
more.  It's on page 10 of their catalog #5.  Your description seemed
similar to it.

Keith

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net