Ivory Chip Repairs

Jgh71@aol.com Jgh71@aol.com
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 09:33:12 -0400

<<  just finished repairing abouit 18 chipped ivories on a old
 Cable Grand.  Beautiful white ivories.  No yellowing.  I just
 felt compelled to recommend Richard Wagner's "AcryliKey" ivory
 chip repairs.  He advertises in the Journal.  503-624-7360.   >>

I would like to second that recommedation. Wagner's "AcryliKey" repair kit
works like a dream. The repair is virtually invisible, and very durable.

Joshua G. Harper
Harper Piano Service
701-298-8216
Jgh71@aol.com